[torqueusers] Torque BOFH (was Re: *October 2006 Newsletter*)

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Nov 2 05:58:16 MST 2006

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 05:21, Nick Ihli wrote:

> Cluster Resources will also host the TORQUE BOF on Tuesday, Nov.14 from
> 12:15pm-1:15pm.

Hi folks,

I've not been able to keep up with the list for many months now due to extra
duties, but I am going to SC this year (I'll be helping out manning the VPAC
stand at booth #1938) and I intend to try and make it to this!

Anyone else going ?

cheers,
Chris (only another 1388 unread emails to go on this list..)