[torqueusers] Specifying spool directory for pbs_mom

Diego M. Vadell dvadell at linuxclusters.com.ar
Fri Mar 31 12:52:44 MST 2006

Hi,
  Sorry to hijack this thread but I think it may be related. Is there a
way to make the output of a job (stdout and stderr) as it gets written
(what is usually written in the spool directory and then moved) be in
the user's $HOME? My users need to check the programs' output before the
program finnishes so they can see how it is going.
  I really can't recall but they (users) say that in earlier versions of
PBS / Torque, they could see the temporary file where the job's output
was while the job was executing.
  I checked the administration manual, made some tests and read qsub's and
pbs_mom man page. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,
 -- Diego.