[torqueusers] Jobs not terminating

Tom Combs combs at magnet.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 29 09:05:12 MST 2006

Hi,  I just upgraded to torque-2.0.0.p8 and now jobs do not terminate nor
can they be qdel'd.  In the mom_logs on the nodes, I have the following:

 pbs_mom;Req;jobobit;No contact with server at hostaddr c000000a, port 15000

I have hostbased authentication working for all users between the master
node and
compute nodes - in both directions but that doesn't appear to be the
issue. Jobs go
into execution and seem to run just fine, it's just the pbs job never
terminates.

Does anyone know what my problem could be?

TIA,  Tom Combs

Tom Combs                                  E-mail: combs at magnet.fsu.edu
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory    Phone: (850) 644-1657
1800 E. Paul Dirac Drive                   Tallahassee, FL 32310