[torqueusers] Torque with quadrics setup

group hpc hpc.group at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 10:44:44 MST 2006

Hi,

Does anyone know how to submit MPI job via torque using quadrics
inter-connection? I not able to run my job with the following command line
in my job script.

mpirun -np 10 -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE ./test
I'm received this error from error log -"mpirun: error: elan netids not
given in machinefile or MPIRUN_ELANIDMAP_FILE"

However, it works fine without using torque. The "hostfile" is a list of
hostname specified by me.
mpirun -np 10 -machinefile ./hostfile ./test

Pls help.
--
Thanks,
Josh