[torqueusers] All *.ER and *.OU stucked in undelivered

Prakash Velayutham velayups at email.uc.edu
Tue Mar 14 09:16:36 MST 2006

Torsten Bruhn wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I am new to Torque and maui and tried to setup them on our cluster.
> Torque is installed with the -with-scp option and scp is possible in
> both directions. Jobs in the queue start normally and finish normally
> but the *.ER- and *.OU-files are not copied in the users directory but
> get stucked in the undelivered directory. There are no error messages
> in the log-files and no mails with an error-message and I have no clue
> what is wrong, perhaps some here can help?
>
> Greets,
> --
> Dipl.-Chem. Torsten Bruhn
What is your log setting in the MOM's config file
($PBS_HOME/mom_priv/config)? How is your route configured in your
compute nodes? If you have the user home dir's NFS mounted onto the
compute nodes, you do not even need to use scp. A direct "cp" can be
enabled using usecp option in the config file.

Prakash