[torqueusers] All *.ER and *.OU stucked in undelivered

Torsten Bruhn torsten.bruhn at mail.uni-oldenburg.de
Tue Mar 14 04:47:04 MST 2006

Hallo,

I am new to Torque and maui and tried to setup them on our cluster.
Torque is installed with the -with-scp option and scp is possible in
both directions. Jobs in the queue start normally and finish normally
but the *.ER- and *.OU-files are not copied in the users directory
but get stucked in the undelivered directory. There are no error
messages in the log-files and no mails with an error-message and I
have no clue what is wrong, perhaps some here can help?

Greets,
--
Dipl.-Chem. Torsten Bruhn

Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg
Institute for Pure and Applied Chemistry
P.O. Box 2503
D-26111 Oldenburg
Germany

Tel: +49(0)441-7983676  Fax: +49(0)441-7983329
E-mail: torsten.bruhn at mail.uni-oldenburg.de