[torqueusers] ANNOUNCE: Public release of Ganglia Job Monarch v0.1.0

Ramon Bastiaans bastiaans at sara.nl
Tue Mar 14 02:19:59 MST 2006

Steven,

It shouldn't be too hard.
I will add a option that allows one to choose between a mysql or
postgres server and include it in a new version release.

Cheers,
- Ramon.

Steven A. DuChene wrote:
> We are already running a MySQL instance inside our cluster. How difficult
> would it be to alter the jobarchived piece to write to a MySQL database
> instead of postgres?

ing. R. Bastiaans            HPC - Systems Programmer

SARA - Computing and Networking Services
Kruislaan 415                PO Box 194613
1098 SJ Amsterdam            1090 GP Amsterdam
Tel. +31 (0) 20 592 3000     Fax. +31 (0) 20 668 3167
---
There are really only three types of people:

  Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen
  and those who say, "What happened?"