[torqueusers] separating MPI traffic onto fast net

Jeffrey B. Layton laytonjb at charter.net
Mon Mar 13 13:53:37 MST 2006

I'm not sure how lam works specifically (you can ask on the
lam mailing list), but in general the network your MPI
code uses for computation depends upon how you have
them named (/etc/hosts) and how you specify the nodes
names in the machine file for the specific MPI.

What does /etc/hosts look like?

Jeff