[torqueusers] too many DNS requests

Alexander Saydakov saydakov at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Mar 3 15:12:14 MST 2006

Hi!
Sorry for the delay on my side. I really appreciate such a prompt response.
I suppose you have meant 2.1.0 snapshot, haven't you? I grabbed the latest
torque-2.1.0p0-snap.200602232133, and I don't seem to be able to build it:

attr_fn_resc.c: In function `comp_resc':
attr_fn_resc.c:408: syntax error before `char'
attr_fn_resc.c:443: `LimitName' undeclared (first use in this function)