[torqueusers] - I need some help with qsub

Christian Andersson christianan at mitrion.com
Wed Jun 28 08:30:06 MDT 2006

Ronny,

DNS is working properly and '"search mydomain.com" in /etc/resolv.conf' is
also correct.

my ~/.rhosts contains all the hosts that im trying to qsub from... Still only
one is working...

Im starting to think that this issue is ldap related, has anyone had problem
when using ldap?

Best regards, Christian