[torqueusers] where is job data stored?

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Tue Jun 27 13:52:32 MDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 01:20:59PM -0700, Keenahn Jung alleged:
> Hello all, running TORQUE + Maui here. Where is job data stored for jobs
> that have yet to be run? I looked in the /var/spool/torque/spool and
> /usr/local/maui/spool and both were empty.  I noticed that if I kill
> maui or torque, the scheduled jobs persist (which is good!) but I was
> wondering where this data is stored. Thanks!

Job data and scripts are in $PBS_SERVER_HOME/server_priv/jobs/.

Those files are transfered to execution nodes when jobs start and are
stored in $PBS_SERVERHOME/mom_priv/jobs/.

Job stdout and stderr are stored on execution nodes in
$PBS_SERVER_HOME/spool/.