[torqueusers] How to find out why a job failed?

Keenahn Jung keenahn at tellme.com
Tue Jun 27 11:42:35 MDT 2006

Thank you for your quick replies! They were very helpful. However, I
want the scheduler to be smart enough to act on the different return
codes. For example, for an exit status of X, reschedule the job
immediately, for exit status Y, alert an admin etc. Should I put this
logic in the epilogue script?

Thanks, K