[torqueusers] Job Depedency using Torque + Maui

Adnan Dhanani dhanani2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 26 08:27:45 MDT 2006

Hi,

I was wondering if you are able to specify job dependency when submitting a
job.  I'm looking for a way to specify during a job submission a job id or
name on which my job will wait for until that job is completed before
beginning.  I came across the job hold feature that lets you put holds on
the job but nothing on specifying a different job.  Any help would be great.

Thanks Alot
--
Adnan Dhanani
University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign