[torqueusers] - Does the default configuration support qsub -p?

Christian Andersson christianan at mitrion.com
Tue Jun 27 00:33:56 MDT 2006

Sorry for wasting your time, i found it.

For those of you asking the same question:
If you want the default config to use priorities (qsub -p myjob) you only have
to change '$torque/sched_priv/sched_priv/sched_config' as follows:

sort_queues     true    ALL
sort_by: high_priority_first

Best regards, Christian