[torqueusers] TORQUE 2.1.1 Release and SVN Access

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu Jun 22 12:06:48 MDT 2006

Everyone,

Cluster Resources is happy to announce the latest release of TORQUE--
version 2.1.1. This release contains many enhancements, fixes, and new
features. Beyond install, usability, fault tolerance, and scalability
improvements, additional foundation-work has been completed allowing for
support of dynamic jobs and cluster configurations. Diagnostics
have been further improved, and more intuitive job submission behaviors
are now in place.  Full details are available at:

http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs20/changelog.shtml

In addition to this release, we have also enabled anonymous
check-out access to the TORQUE source code. We are using Subversion to
manage the repository so community members can now download the most
up-to-date code using any SVN compatible tools. The URL for
the TORQUE repository's trunk is:

svn://clusterresources.com/torque/trunk

Subversion is well documented and widely used throughout the open
source world. (See http://subversion.tigris.org/ for downloads and
documentation.) We hope that its use will further increase TORQUE's
momentum, stimulate further development, and empower the community.

Thanks for all your contributions and support,

--
Joshua Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.

josh at clusterresources.com