[torqueusers] TORQUE Wiki

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Wed Jun 21 10:14:26 MDT 2006

Bernard,

We hope to have a printable PDF version of the Wiki available over the next few weeks. Our plan is
to have the PDF document generated from the Wiki "on-the-fly" so that there is little lag time
between changes the user community makes and what the PDF contains. We'll make an announcement when
this is available.

We at Cluster Resources also fully support phasing out the static TORQUE docs and encourage the
community built documentation via the Wiki. We haven't completely removed the static docs yet, but
plan on making the Wiki docs the sole source for TORQUE documentation after the PDF generation is
available.

--
Joshua Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.