[torqueusers] torque launchs more jobs than number of virtual proc per node

Jacqueline Scoggins jscoggins at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 16 12:04:25 MDT 2006

What does your qmgr output look like:  provide the following:

qmgr -c 'p s' and then we can determine why it goes like this.

I have a system with both dualcore and dual process systems and I have
my nodes file similar except I created 2 classes - shared and dualcore
so the users would have to specify which type of nodes to run on.  But I
found that the parameters in the database for the scheduler was causing
me problems similar to this.  So send that information and maybe the
answer will pop out.

Jackie