[torqueusers] Unenforced walltimes

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Fri Jun 16 09:25:49 MDT 2006

Christopher,

There are two different parameters that can used in Maui's configuration that may help:
JOBMAXOVERRUN or WCVIOLATIONACTION. (Both are documented in detail in the Maui Admin Guide at
http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/a.fparameters.shtml.) You could set the
JOBMAXOVERRUN to a large time which would essentially achieve the behavior you've described. You
will have to look more closely at WCVIOLATIONACTION to see if any of its possible settings are
useful in your case.

Regards,

--
Joshua Butikofer