[torqueusers] Reservation problem with recent torque

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Fri Jun 16 09:09:20 MDT 2006

Martin,

  If you are using Moab/Maui, this is controlled by the scheduler
JOBNODEMATCHPOLICY parameter, and not by TORQUE.  If this parameter is
set to EXACTNODE, you will get 3 nodes with 1 processor each.  If it is
not set, it is up to the scheduler's discression regarding task
placement.  I think it is unlikely that any of the recent TORQUE
enhancements would cause this.

Thanks,
Dave