[torqueusers] Reservation problem with recent torque

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Jun 16 08:44:01 MDT 2006

Hi,

there is yet another thing which bothering me about 2.1.x: If I submit a job
with "-l nodes=3:ppn=1" I used to get 1 processor on 3 nodes each (they are
SMP-HT ones, see my other post). Now I get 3 processors on one node, which is
not quite what I had intended. Have I missed another behind-the-scenes
change?

Regards,
--
Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063