[torqueusers] Torque 2.1.x pbs_server process hogging cpu

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Jun 14 02:10:25 MDT 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 09:59, Martin Schafföner wrote:

> Did that, and pbs_server behaves as expected. Note that I only changed the
> server side, the mom was always from 2.1.1-snap

Aaaargh, mistake. Of course, both mom and server where from 2.1.1-snap; what I
meant to say was that the mom had always been the one built with

Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063