[torqueusers] Torque 2.1.x pbs_server process hogging cpu

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Jun 14 02:10:25 MDT 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 09:59, Martin Schafföner wrote:

> Did that, and pbs_server behaves as expected. Note that I only changed the
> server side, the mom was always from 2.1.1-snap

Aaaargh, mistake. Of course, both mom and server where from 2.1.1-snap; what I
meant to say was that the mom had always been the one built with
HAVE_BINDRESVPORT.

Regards,
--
Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063