[torqueusers] Job Opportunities: Cluster Resources is Expanding!

jonathan Ryskamp jryskamp at clusterresources.com
Wed Jun 7 09:27:24 MDT 2006

Greetings,

  We would like to thank everyone for their continued support and
business.  It has been another record year and many new solutions have
been enabled in the Cluster, Grid, Data Center, and Utility
Computing/On
Demand spaces.  With this success, we are expanding and opening up
numerous new positions.  A brief flier is included below of open
positions.

  Those interested in applying should send a resume to Cluster
Resources
by e-mail (send to info at clusterresources.com). Please enter the
following
in the e-mail subject Job_Position_Name (e.g.:
Job_CProgrammer_JonathanRyskamp).

Thanks,
Jonathan

------------------------------
WORK AT CLUSTER RESOURCES

Cluster Resources, located in Provo, Utah develops industry leading
management software for supercomputers, clusters, grids, and data
centers.  We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work with the
technical and business sides of the company.

We help government, commercial, and academic organizations such as
IBM,
US Space and Missile Command, Amazon.com, and many of the Top 500
clusters and Fortune 500 companies manage their compute, storage, and
data resources more efficiently and more flexibly.  We are widely
regarded as the industry leader in many spaces and work in many of the
most high-profile projects in the world.

Cluster Resources has full-time, part-time, and internship positions
offering opportunities for immediate hands-on experience.  We are an
innovative company that gives employees opportunities to initiate and
manage their own projects, work as part of a team, and participate in
some of the most exciting fields in the computer industry.

Current Job Opportunities:

- C, C++, and Perl Programmers © Programmer)

  Cluster Resources has openings for experienced C and C++ Programmers
with a background in Linux, HPC, and systems programming.  Advanced
algorithm and optimization experience is desirable.  We are looking
for
help to develop the world's most intelligent, robust, scalable, and
resilient management software.  Developers for both our open source
and
professional products are needed.

- Systems Engineers (SE)

  Cluster Resources provides professional services helping
organizations
to improve the performance and usability of their IT and HPC
resources.
We are looking for employees with strong communication skills and a
desire to help craft a custom solution which is professional and
workable top to bottom.  A successful candidate will be able to learn
quickly, balance multiple technologies, and understand real-world
needs
so as to help customers reach solutions which bring maximum benefit in
time and cost effective manner.

- Inside Sales Representatives (ISR)

  Cluster Resources sales have grown by over 100% per year every year
since our inception.  Our product is powerful and cost efficient
paying
for itself in remarkably little time.  Our market space is rapidly
growing and we need self-motivated persons who can present solutions
executives of Fortune 500 companies and government institutions.  A
qualified candidate will not only have communication and sales skills,
but will also be able to grasp in-depth technical ramifications of
customer needs and CRI solutions.  This position involves work with
both
partners and customers and involves some level of travel.

- Java Programmers (Java Programmer)

  Cluster Resources has career opportunities for both back-end and
graphical interface Java programmers.  Our tools translate massive
complexity into an intuitive interface which allows end-users,
administrators, and managers visualize how their computer resources
are
operating.  These tools also present simple controls for enabling
high-
level and low-level management of enterprise and HPC systems.