[torqueusers] connection to Premature end of message dropped?

Tom Combs combs at magnet.fsu.edu
Tue Jan 31 15:43:45 MST 2006

Hi,

  I'm trying to get torque-2.0.0p7 running under Suse 10 on AMP
Opterons.  I start up the server on the master and the moms on the
compute nodes but pbsnodes says that all the nodes are down. I see the
following message for each node in by server_logs file:

01/31/2006 17:31:03;0001;PBS_Server;Svr;PBS_Server;stream_eof,
connection to Premature end of message dropped (node1-mpi).  setting
node state to down

I do have network access between all the nodes.

Any pointers on where to look for the problem?

Thanks,  Tom Combs

Tom Combs                                  E-mail: combs at magnet.fsu.edu
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory    Phone: (850) 644-1657
1800 E. Paul Dirac Drive                   Tallahassee, FL 32310