[torqueusers] Re: [torquedev] qsub errors

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Mon Jan 30 10:03:01 MST 2006

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 12:28:50PM +0000, hayden alleged:
> Hullo,
>
> I still get the same qsub problem, despite the fact that I have now set the
> default queue name.
>
> When I type  "qmgr -c 'p s'" I get the following information
> #
> # Set server attributes.
> #
> set server default_queue = queue_complexity1
> set server log_events = 511
> set server mail_from = adm
> set server scheduler_iteration = 600
> set server node_check_rate = 150
> set server tcp_timeout = 6

Did you actually create a "queue_complexity1" queue?  It should have
shown up in the 'p s' output.

> By the way, when I type "pbsnodes -a", I get the following response:
>
> complexity2
>      state = down

Yes, that would be a problem too.

Did you read through the online install instructions?  It should cover
this stuff.

http://www.clusterresources.com/wiki/doku.php?id=torque:torque_wiki

University of Southern California