[torqueusers] mom configuration

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Jan 24 17:46:11 MST 2006

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 04:22:34PM -0800, Alexander Saydakov alleged:
> Hi!
>

> For pbs_mom do we need both server_name file with a hosname of the server
> inside (server.x.y) and 'pbsserver server.x.y' in mom_config?

The specifics have changed recently, and I don't know which version you
are using.  Look at the pbs_mom manpage, the description for "pbsserver"
will have the details for whichever version you are using.

Also see the CHANGELOG in the source tarball, it notes when and what
changes were made.

University of Southern California