[torqueusers] single node / multi-node separation

Jacques Normand jnormand at nerim.net
Mon Jan 23 02:40:40 MST 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 10:48:12AM -0800, Garrick Staples wrote:
> The output below doesn't look like output from qmgr.  Can you send the
> output of 'qmgr -c "print server"'?

Sorry for the late reply, I have had a few trouble with our mail
server...

Now concerning the mentioned problem. I was trying the master without
the nodes connected. With pbspro (which I am more used to use), if the
nodes are declared, the job would get queued. With torque, they get
rejected. Once I figured that out, the problem disappeared :-)

thanks

jacques