[torqueusers] perl PBS bindings and Win32 perl?

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Jan 20 13:41:03 MST 2006

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 12:19:53PM -0700, Steven A. DuChene alleged:
> Nevermind, I just read through the readme a little closer and realize this
> needs stuff that is not available on Windows....    (see me open mouth,
> insert foot)

What does it need that isn't in Windows?  The only required dependency
is your TORQUE client libs and header files.

The other listed deps are all optional.

I have remarkably little experience in Windows, but I'd imagine it
should build if you can get the TORQUE bits built.