[torqueusers] perl PBS bindings and Win32 perl?

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 20 12:00:35 MST 2006

Has anyone tried using Garrick's PBS bindings for perl on a Win32 perl installation?
I think I stated before we have a need here to submit jobs from a script running within
a WinXP session in VMware. We were intending to install the Net::SSH module into
the Activestate Win32 perl stuff and then write a script to make a ssh call to the Linux
systems to submit a job through qsub but if I could do this directly using Garrick's
perl-PBS bindings in Win32 perl that would be great.

Anyinfo or hints appreciated
--
Steven A. DuChene