[torqueusers] how to get exit status

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Fri Jan 20 11:45:13 MST 2006

Alexander,

  TORQUE supports a 'keep_completed attribute which causes TORQUE to
maintain information regarding recently completed jobs and allows this
info to be viewed via qstat.  The syntax for enabling this is

set queue <QUEUENAME> keep_completed = <SECONDS>

ie,

-------
> qmgr

set queue batch keep_completed = 300
-------

  For this feature, I would recommend you be running TORQUE 2.0.0 p5 or
p6.  I believe the completed job info would also be available via the
perl-PBS API.

Dave