[torqueusers] Generic resources

Jeffrey B. Reed jeff.reed at intrinsity.com
Thu Jan 19 16:00:21 MST 2006

maui-3.2.6p13
torque-2.0.0p2

CAVEAT:  I submitted a patch to maui to get this to work.  I believe the patch
was applied in the maui-3.2.6p14 release.

maui.cfg

DEFERTIME 0
NODECFG[GLOBAL] GRES=verilog:1

% qsub -l nodes=1,software=verilog sleep_forever.sh

I set defer time to 0 so that a job waiting for a license is queued instead of
BLOCKED.

Hope this helps,

Jeff