[torqueusers] Default C Scheduler behaves strange / messages

Henryk Feider henryk.feider at aei.mpg.de
Fri Jan 13 07:10:48 MST 2006

Hi,

I am confronted with some strange behavior of the default C Scheduler.
It kills jobs, and is printing one of the three messages. But after
reviewing the submit scripts, I can not see, were the problem is.
Can someone please explain me, with conditions trigger the following
events in the schedular:

1)
PBS Job Id: 2744.peyote.aei.mpg.de
Job Name:   D20%IH
Aborted by PBS Server
Job aborted on PBS Server initialization

2)
PBS Job Id: 2773.peyote.aei.mpg.de
Job Name:   D02%Nik
job deleted
Job deleted at request of Scheduler at peyote.aei.mpg.de
Job could never run

3)
qsub.interactive -I -l nodes=8:ppn=2
qsub: waiting for job 2875.peyote.aei.mpg.de to start
qsub: job 2875.peyote.aei.mpg.de apparently deleted

Best wishes
Henryk Feider
--
See You Space Cowboy...