[torqueusers] Compiling xpbsmon

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Jan 12 20:04:16 MST 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 12:49:52PM -0800, Martin Siegert alleged:
> I attach a patch to configure that corrects this - at least this works
> for me on Linux powerpc64. I am using the configure options
>
>             --enable-tcl-qstat \
>             --x-libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib64 \
>             --enable-gui
>
> I do not use --with-tclx; for reasons I've never figured out completely
> that does not work for me.

That patch doesn't really fix the problem.  It just prevents the tests
from failing.  Even though the libs are found in lib*/, configure still
sets lib/, so the eventual build only works by accident because
/usr/lib64 is in the default search path.

University of Southern California