[torqueusers] Compiling xpbsmon

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Jan 12 16:53:08 MST 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 03:03:22PM -0800, Bernard Li alleged:
> > But xpbsmon sucks anyways.  It is definitely not maintained anymore.
> > There are also reports of it breaking on newer TCL versions.
>
> xpbsmon is not great, but some times it is nice to have "some form" of
> GUI.  So I would encourage the developers to try to fix this.  Has
> anybody actually looked into it?  Perhaps it is a simple fix?

I'm not going to, but patches are always accepted!

> > Use pbstop instead :)
>
> This is CLI, correct?

Full-screen color curses.  It has far more features than it deserves
having.   Here's an old screenshot:
http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~garrick/perl-PBS/pbstop.png

University of Southern California