configure defaults are changed in CVS Was: Re: [torquedev]Re:[torqueusers] Canonical list of best practice build flags ?

Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com
Thu Jan 12 10:26:03 MST 2006

Mainly because PBS was written this way and back then, there were no accepted standards for how to install software other than the basic O.S.  And even at that there are still differences today between vendor solutions.

Now for compatibility issues, the structure (or lack there of) remains pretty much the same.

	Stewart