[torquedev] Re: [torqueusers] Canonical list of best practice build flags ?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Jan 10 17:46:24 MST 2006

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 18:23, Bas van der Vlies wrote:

> I always add this option: --enable-docs (for proper manpages)

Interestingly that looks like a Torque bug - configure says:

  --enable-docs           build PBS with documentation. This is off by
                          default since it takes a while to build. Man pages
                          will still be installed, however.

But (as far as I'm aware) that doesn't happen unless you cd into the docs
directory and do a make install there (which does only install the manpages).