[torqueusers] taking node offline w/o killing running job

Paul Raines raines at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 7 08:43:22 MST 2006

How does one take a node offline w/o killing running jobs.  I
want to make sure no new jobs get started on the node but
want to let the running jobs finish.  Doing 'pbsnodes -o' kills
any jobs on the nodes.  Once no jobs are on it, I want to apply
some updates needing a reboot and then I will put it back online.

Paul Raines                email: raines at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
149 (2301) 13th Street     Charlestown, MA 02129	    USA