[torqueusers] PBS_NODEFILE munged during file staging?

Michael Gutteridge mgutteri at fhcrc.org
Fri Jan 6 16:47:05 MST 2006

It looks like, inded, wordexp isn't the issue.  I did update to the
latest p5 snapshot, installed the new server and mom.  Same behaviour.

But I just happened to notice- Resource_list.neednodes /seems/ to
disappear about the same time the job changes state from Q -> R.  So it
could be the scheduler.  I'm using Moab 4.2.2p4.

I just tried a quick test- I shut down moab and ran the same job using
qrun- this time Resource_list.neednodes is maintained.  So I'm going to
point the finger at Moab after all.  Don't know why it'd do that, but
I'll dig into that now...

Thanks for the help- sorry for the bogus report...