[torqueusers] Two pbs_servers

Piotr Siwczak psiwczak at man.poznan.pl
Fri Jan 6 03:48:58 MST 2006

Hi,

I have a torque setup where 2 servers submit jobs to the same set of
worker nodes. I am using a feature from torque 2.0, making use of:
$pbsclient and $pbsserver directives in pbs_mom.

In this setup, each mom sees both servers and both servers can submit jobs
to it. However when one server submits a job, it is not seen
by the other pbs_server (i.e. the node is marked "job-exclusive" on the
server which submitted the job, and is still in "free" state on the other
server). Is it possible, that both servers see what jobs mom is processing?

I hope I'm clear enough with this.

Best regards,
Piotr

  --
  Piotr Siwczak <psiwczak at man.poznan.pl>
  System Administrator

  Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
  Supercomputing Department

  (www.eu-egee.org <piotr.siwczak at cern.ch>)