[torqueusers] Online docs missing queue resource "nodes"

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Thu Jan 5 11:24:53 MST 2006

Hi Dave:

I'm fine with using "nodes" only.  The TORQUE package for OSCAR currently has "ncpus" and a user mentioned that he has problems getting some jobs to run through MAUI and suggested that we add the default resource for "nodes" for the default queue.  I'm fine with whatever is regarded as "best practises" so it sounds like I will stick with "nodes".

Thanks,

Bernard