[torqueusers] Online docs missing queue resource "nodes"

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Jan 5 11:00:30 MST 2006

Bernard,

  We recommend staying away from 'ncpus' due to issues which existed in
the past.  To our knowledge, all of these are addressed.  However, we
are not aware of distinct benefits associated with the use of this
resource.  If possible, use 'resources_default.nodes' only.

  If you do need to use it, we will do our best to support you.

Dave