[torqueusers] Torque Monthly Usage Accounting

Troy Baer troy at osc.edu
Wed Jan 4 12:58:50 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 02:30 +0800, group hpc wrote:
> Does anyone know how to generate an accurate torque monthly usage
> report based on cpu number, not number of nodes for cluster and SMP
> machine? The report will include userid, group, wall-clock (hours),
> cpu time (hours) and cpu number. Pls let me know, thanks.

I've got two tools for doing something along those lines.  One is a
single Perl script that grovels through the accounting records for a
specified number of months, while the other is a fairly elaborate system
including a couple Perl scripts, a MySQL database, and a PHP-based web
front end that can generate reports over arbitrary date ranges.  They're
part of a larger package of utilities that I've been meaning to announce
to this list for some time...

	--Troy
Troy Baer                       troy at osc.edu
Science & Technology Support    http://www.osc.edu/hpc/
Ohio Supercomputer Center       614-292-9701