[torqueusers] Debug support for MOM using GNU debugger

Prakash Velayutham velayups at email.uc.edu
Tue Feb 28 17:46:10 MST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to understand the working of Torque system and going through
the source code. I have been pretty successful with GDB in cases of
forking (where I want to follow the child), but for some reason it does
not seem to work at the MOM end. Especially inside the TMomFinalizeJob2
routine, none of my tricks to get to follow the child process is
successful. Could anyone here lead me in the right direction to achieve
this?

Thanks,
Prakash