[torqueusers] Restarting Maui, Keeping jobs.

Ashley Wright a2.wright at qut.edu.au
Mon Feb 27 21:19:54 MST 2006

I am running torque and Maui on a cluster. Recently we have had a few
faults, which have meant that I have needed to restart the Maui process
on our head node.

I have noticed that when Maui restarts, it terminates all the jobs which
were already running, with a 'wall clock time exceeded' message. Is
there any way to prevent this, so that Maui can be restarted but jobs
which were already running remain running?

Ashley Wright
3864 9264
a2.wright at qut.edu.au
HPC and Research Support Group
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)