[torqueusers] Problem compiling torque - After tests

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Feb 23 13:06:07 MST 2006

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 01:46:38PM -0600, Santiago Nu?ez alleged:
> Hello,
>
> I sent this message some days ago, and meanwhile I did some tests on a ia32
> machine. Everything compiles ok on it, but on the sparc the error remains.
>
> Distro: gentoo linux 2005.1
> Architecture: UltraSparc IIe (sun4u)
> gcc version: gcc-3.3.5
>
> ./configure: default configure, no different target directory and no errors
>
> make log:
>
> ... (lots of make and dependences info)
> make[4]:   *** No rule to make target `PBS_data.o', needed by
> `libpbs.a'.
> Stop
> ... (make recursively falling back on error)
>
> I'd like to see how to correct this behaviour if possible. Is some
> dependence missing?  Some extra parameter to ./configure?

Linux on sparc is probably entirely untested.  Can you send the entire
configure and make output and config.log?

./configure 2>&1 | tee configure.out
make 2>&1 | tee make.out

Send configure.out, make.out, and config.log

University of Southern California