[torqueusers] suggestions on cluster accounting/reporting packages?

Troy Baer troy at osc.edu
Thu Feb 23 09:04:23 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 18:49 -0700, Steven A. DuChene wrote:
> I looked at your pbstools package you mentioned below but the docs say some
> sort of "all" utility is necessary. Unfortunately the README or install docs
> don't provide a pointer where that "all" utility can be obtained. Did I miss
> some vital detail or not?

Only a few of the scripts in pbstools (specifically dezombify, pbsdcp,
and qps) use "all", and we weren't distributing it publicly until very
recently:

http://svn.osc.edu/repos/all/

However, you can substitute any references to "all" with another
parallel rsh wrapper if it support the -j (only run on nodes assigned to
job) and -p (fork&exec rsh's to run in parallel) flags.

	--Troy
Troy Baer                       troy at osc.edu
Science & Technology Support    http://www.osc.edu/hpc/
Ohio Supercomputer Center       614-292-9701