[torqueusers] suggestions on cluster accounting/reporting packages?

Troy Baer troy at osc.edu
Thu Feb 23 09:04:23 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 18:49 -0700, Steven A. DuChene wrote:
> I looked at your pbstools package you mentioned below but the docs say some
> sort of "all" utility is necessary. Unfortunately the README or install docs
> don't provide a pointer where that "all" utility can be obtained. Did I miss
> some vital detail or not?

Only a few of the scripts in pbstools (specifically dezombify, pbsdcp,
and qps) use "all", and we weren't distributing it publicly until very

However, you can substitute any references to "all" with another
parallel rsh wrapper if it support the -j (only run on nodes assigned to
job) and -p (fork&exec rsh's to run in parallel) flags.

Troy Baer                       troy at osc.edu
Science & Technology Support    http://www.osc.edu/hpc/
Ohio Supercomputer Center       614-292-9701