[torqueusers] New User to Torque

Jeff Pummill jpummil at uark.edu
Mon Feb 20 08:48:48 MST 2006

Greetings,

We have a small cluster that is being used to teach a parallel computing
class and there are enough users that we are running into resource
conflicts. As the cluster was built with NPACI ROCKS 4.0, both Torque
and Maui are installed and seem to be running...but my knowledge of
schedulers and resource managers is minimal. Could someone provide a
cookie cutter approach to evaluating the setup to verify that it is in
fact ready for use? Maybe even a small submit script that is properly
written for testing purposes?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated...

--
Jeff F. Pummill
University of Arkansas