[torqueusers] qstat -N patch

Michael Barnes mbarnes at compsci.wm.edu
Mon Feb 20 12:04:31 MST 2006

All,

I have a patch that adds the flag -N to qstat which will display the
output from qstat like:

107655.cpd      user1    extralon rrr           --    1 1536mb 120:0 Q --  1:ppn=1:itanium
107656.cpd      user2    medium   MC_CURL_25    --    1 1536mb 24:00 Q --  1:ppn=1:alpha

This "violates" the 80 character width limit, but adds the contents of
the '-l' line to qsub to the qstat output.

As an admin, and I would guess as a user, this adds better feedback
in a heterogenious environment.

I have been using this patch for years without any known issues, and I
have ported it to the most recent patchlevel of Torque.

Is anybody interested in the patch?  Or is there a better way to submit
a patch besides not posting it here?

Mike

--
| Michael Barnes <mbarnes at compsci.wm.edu> |