[torqueusers] Queue routing

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Mon Feb 20 00:05:41 MST 2006

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 10:07:34AM +0100, Francesco Del Citto alleged:
> Hi,
> I'm using torque+maui and I'd like to improve my queue configuration.
> More in detail, I've created two different queues, the first one with
> limited resources_max.walltime, while the second without limitation.
> The question is: how can I configure a "Route" queue such that an
> interactive job ("qsub -I") will be routed towards the limited queue,
> while a "normal" job will be routed to the other one, without requiring
> the users to specifing it?

create queue foo
set queue foo queue_type = R
set queue foo route_destinations = limitedqueue
set queue foo route_destinations += unlimitedqueue
set queue foo enabled = T
set queue foo started = T

University of Southern California