[torqueusers] Moab Admin Manual PDF

Nick Ihli nick at clusterresources.com
Fri Feb 17 10:22:52 MST 2006

Cluster Resources has released the new PDF version of Moab Workload
Manager 4.5.0 Admin Manual. The PDF documentation allows users to
locally browse and print the manual for convenient offline review. This
PDF contains the complete admin manual found on the Cluster Resources’
documentation Web site.

You can download the PDF by going to
www.clusterresources.com/documentation and clicking on the PDF link next
to Admin Manual under Moab Workload Manager, or download it directly by
going to http://www.clusterresources.com/moabdocs/MoabAdminGuide450.pdf.
We will announce future releases of the PDF as updates are applied to
the online version. In the near future, we will also provide a PDF of
the Torque Admin Manual. Thank you to all who contributed in making the
admin manual more effective.

Regards,
Nick