[torqueusers] Maui Preemption

Wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Thu Feb 16 14:09:38 MST 2006

Try adding the following to your maui.cfg:

CREDWEIGHT             1
QOSWEIGHT              1

The weights for the priorities need to be set up.  You can verify that
things have been setup correctly by doing a checkjob on the job and
examining its "start priority".  It should be higher for the jobs in the
"normal" QOS.

Hope that helps,

- Douglas